I love that some feel comfortable enough to just make themselves at home at ASOD, however, the mess from snacking ALL OVER the studio has got to STOP!! Unless you feel comfortable enough to grab a broom & clean it up yourself.
#causeyallmessy #notyamama #notyamaid
-Here at ASOD we want you to be in step with the studio the whole way, so we always post
the most recent and up-to-date information here on our "To the Pointe" page.
Christmas is just around the corner, so to ensure your spot on the NICE list... mark your calendars now!
If you are looking for a easy way to stay "in the know" with ASOD, make sure to check out the BAND app. Simply contact Miss Sarah and she will send you the link to get you connected with your dancers classes.
10Secrets to keep you & your dancer ahead at ASOD!
1. BringBOTHpair of shoes to Tap and Ballet every week!
2. Use the bathroomBEFOREgetting to the studio.
3. ONLYdancers in approved attire will be allowed in studio rooms, no excuses!
4. DO NOTdrop your dancer off more than 10 minutes before class
UNLESSyou plan on staying with them. WeDO NOT babysit!
5. AccountsMUSTbe current by March 20th to receive recital costumes.
6. If your dancer isn't utilizing theBANDapp (FREE app that allows us
to post videos of class, studio info & music) you guys are missing out.
7.SPRING BREAK, April 6th-10th, is the only time ASOD will be closed this spring.
8.NO dancing in socks or tennis shoes for any student, except Hip Hop.
9. If you are a class helper, DO NOTuse your phone in class!
10. See a smartiePICK IT UPand all day long you'll have good luck!
To The Pointe