begin the week of August 9th!!
It is almost class time and we can't wait to see everyone back on
the dance floor. We will be working hard to take every precaution
to ensure all the safety of our dancers and their families but we do need your help too.
1. Please make sure to check your health before coming in to class
and if you are exhibiting any symptoms please abstain from class, Teachers & helpers will be updating band to keep dancers on track.
2. We will allow visitation and viewing starting in SEPTEMBER this
year BUT on a scheduled basis to help keep the lobby lite, so please check your BAND page at the end of AUGUST for your week.
3. Tuition Payments need to be made by the 10th of each month and can be made by cash, check, paypal or venmo. We are also happy to set up an automatic bank withdrawl to occur on the 15th. If you
pay annually you can receive a 10% discount on tuition, costume & recital fees (Not shoes or attire) due by September 15th, or pay semi-annually and receive a 5% discount on the same fees (no shoes or attire) due by September 15th & January 15th. All accounts must be current & up to date to participate at Christmas & Spring Recitals.
1. You must remain in your car until your class is "called for", your teacher will post the
"class color" sign on the door and wave to let you know your class is ready.
2. Students will enter through our regular side door entrance and exit through the front
door. To comply with social distancing and gathering number guidelines only dancers will
be allowed to enter the studio. (Parents/friends/siblings will be allowed to watch based on
a limited schedule to be published on BAND)
3. ANYONE entering the studio must have their temp taken and must be within 1 degree to
remain for class and they will be given hand sanitizer. DO NOT send your student to
ASOD sick!! Students are not required to mask but they are welcome to wear one.
4. Each individual studio room #1, #2 & #3 will be running on 55 minute schedules with the start times slightly off to keep the lobby from getting overloaded at any one time.
Make sure you know your class name & location to prevent confusion and wandering.
5. Students need to bring their own water. WE will have some for emergencies but to further
limit contact, bringing your own is best!
6. In some classes we will be holding hands, following the leader, making circles, partners,
etc, however, we feel confident that by using the proper protocols upon entering the
studio we have lowered our risk and can safely have fun.
7. Students will be asked to hand sanitize or wash hands before leaving the studio.
8. ASOD will not babysit dancers who are not picked up on time. Please make sure your
schedule works to keep not only your dancer safe but others as well.
10Secrets to keep you & your dancer ahead at ASOD!
1. BringBOTHpair of shoes to Tap and Ballet every week!
2. Use the bathroomBEFOREgetting to the studio.
3. ONLYdancers in approved attire will be allowed in studio rooms, no excuses!
4. DO NOTdrop your dancer off more than 10 minutes before class
UNLESSyou plan on staying with them. WeDO NOT babysit!
5. AccountsMUSTbe current by March 20th to receive recital costumes.
6. If your dancer isn't utilizing theBANDapp (FREE app that allows us
to post videos of class, studio info & music) you guys are missing out.
7.SPRING BREAK, April 6th-10th, is the only time ASOD will be closed this spring.
8.NO dancing in socks or tennis shoes for any student, except Hip Hop.
9. If you are a class helper, DO NOTuse your phone in class!
10. See a smartiePICK IT UPand all day long you'll have good luck!
To The Pointe
-Here at ASOD we want you to be in step with the studio the whole way, so we always post
the most recent and up-to-date information here on our "To the Pointe" page.