After reviewing details from the eval process, past performances and
genre strength we have worked to better set up this years classes to
play better to your strengths and help move everyone forward at a more uniform speed. IF you are Ballet or Tap ONLY dancer, the class in (*) is
the other class you are assigned to attend, please be aware of times!!
LEVEL III B (Ballet Strength) meets in Room #1 at 6:35pm:
Nyerika Banks (IIIT), Jayme Carroll, Kami Leigh Cathcart (IIIT),
Kaylan Dawson, Ellie English, Mayah Fry, Lauren Jenkins, Janie Kilby (IIIT)
Christina Massey (IIIT) Lily June Prewitt (IIIT) & Ella Grace Rogers (IIIT)
LEVEL IV T (Tap Strength) meets in Room #2 at 6:35pm:
Jaden Brown, McKenzie Fry, Lauren McDaniel, Carson Parks, Julia Pitts,
Brinlei Rakestraw, Dajah Robinson, Devony Robinson,
Kayden South (IIIB) and Lanie Winters
LEVEL IV B (Ballet Strength) meets in Room #1 at 7:35pm:
Ashlynn Anderson, Kylee Brazel, Harley Clay, Hannah Eberle (IIIT),
Courtney Jarrell, Anna Beth Ivie, Carlie Murphy, Lindsay Norris, Emma Kate
Peoples, Lizzie Stewart, Fre'Neisha Vinson (IIIT) and Amani Watson
LEVEL III T (Tap Strength) meets in Room #2 at 7:35pm:
Taaliyah Anthony, Noelle Delli-Gatti, Ella Kate Hinson, Kennedy Kendall
Natalie Lerbakken, Kate Montano, Ashira Renz (IIIB)
1. NO ONE is allowed to wait in the studio. You must remain in your car until your class is
"called for", your teacher will step out and wave to let you know your class is ready.
2. Students will enter through our regular side door entrance and exit through the front
door. And to be able to comply with social distancing and gathering number guidelines
only dancers will be allowed to enter the studio. (Parents/friends/siblings need to wait
3. ANYONE entering the studio must have their temp taken and must be within 1 degree to
remain for class and they will be given hand sanitizer. DO NOT send your student to
ASOD sick!! WE are not requiring mask but you are welcome to wear one.
4. You need to speak with your dancer NOW regarding proper distancing as well as following directions. Students/families that cannot follow directions will be asked to leave for the
safety of others. (Follow Directions or find another activity...PERIOD)
5. Each individual studio room #1, #2 & #3 will be running on 55 minute schedules with the start times slightly off to keep the lobby from getting overloaded at any one time.
Make sure you know your class name & location to prevent confusion and wandering.
6. Students need to bring their own water. WE will have some for emergencies but to further
limit contact, bringing your own is best!
7. All studio door knobs, bathroom facilities, music equipment, etc. will be wiped down at the beginning and end of each class.
8. In some classes we will be holding hands, following the leader, making circles, partners,
etc, however, we feel confident that by using the proper protocols upon entering the
studio we have lowered our risk and can safely have fun.
9. Students will be asked to hand sanitize or wash hands before leaving the studio.
10. ASOD does not have the space to socially distance and babysit dancers who are not
picked up on time. Please make sure your schedule works to keep not only your dancer safe but others as well.
10Secrets to keep you & your dancer ahead at ASOD!
1. BringBOTHpair of shoes to Tap and Ballet every week!
2. Use the bathroomBEFOREgetting to the studio.
3. ONLYdancers in approved attire will be allowed in studio rooms, no excuses!
4. DO NOTdrop your dancer off more than 10 minutes before class
UNLESSyou plan on staying with them. WeDO NOT babysit!
5. AccountsMUSTbe current by March 20th to receive recital costumes.
6. If your dancer isn't utilizing theBANDapp (FREE app that allows us
to post videos of class, studio info & music) you guys are missing out.
7.SPRING BREAK, April 6th-10th, is the only time ASOD will be closed this spring.
8.NO dancing in socks or tennis shoes for any student, except Hip Hop.
9. If you are a class helper, DO NOTuse your phone in class!
10. See a smartiePICK IT UPand all day long you'll have good luck!
To The Pointe
-Here at ASOD we want you to be in step with the studio the whole way, so we always post
the most recent and up-to-date information here on our "To the Pointe" page.