-Here at ASOD we want you to be in step with the studio the whole way, so we always post
the most recent and up-to-date information here on our "To the Pointe" page.
To The Pointe
JUNE: 5th - 9th (11am-1pm), 22nd, 27th & 29th
JULY: 10th-14th (11am-1pm), 18th, 20th, 25th & 27th
Wednesday, May 3rd & Thursday, May 4th
from 3:00 - 6:30 pm
(Breakdown on our "Days & Times" page on the Calendar at the bottom,
Christmas dates have been updated on the "Show Time" page
If you are looking for a easy way to stay "in the know" with ASOD, make sure to check out the BAND app. Simply contact Miss Sarah and she will send you the link to get you connected with your dancers classes.
10Secrets to keep you & your dancer ahead at ASOD!
1. Bring the CORRECT shoes for your class every week!
2. Use the bathroomBEFOREgetting to the studio.
3. ONLYdancers in approved attire will be allowed in studio rooms, no excuses!
4. DO NOTdrop your dancer off any earlier than 10 minutes before their class
and make sure to promptly pick up after class. WeDO NOT babysit!
5. AccountsMUSTbe current by November 15th to receive recital costumes.
6. If your dancer isn't utilizing theBANDapp (FREE app that allows us
to post videos of class, studio info & music) you are missing out.
7. CHRISTMAS BREAK, ASOD will be closed Dec. 7th - Jan 8th, 2024.
8.NO dancing in socks or tennis shoes for any student, except Hip Hop.
9. If you are a class helper, DO NOTuse your phone unless it is to video!
10. See a smartiePICK IT UPand all day long you'll have good luck!