10 Secrets to keep you & your dancer ahead this Spring!
1. Bring BOTH pair of shoes to Tap and Ballet every week!
2. Use the bathroom BEFORE getting to the studio.
3. ONLY dancers in approved attire will be allowed in studio rooms, no excuses!
4. DO NOT drop your dancer off more than 10 minutes before class
UNLESS you plan on staying with them. We DO NOT babysit!
5. Accounts MUST be current by March 20th to receive recital costumes.
6. If your dancer isn't utilizing the BAND app (FREE app that allows us
to post videos of class, studio info & music) you guys are missing out.
7.SPRING BREAK, April 8-12 is the only time ASOD will be closed this spring.
8.NO dancing in socks or tennis shoes for any student, except Boys Hip Hop.
9. If you are a class helper, DO NOT use your phone in class!
10. See a smartie PICK IT UP and all day long you'll have good luck!
Here at ASOD we want you to be in step with the studio the whole way, so we always post the most recent and up-to-date information here on our "To the Pointe" page.
To The Pointe